Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!

www.roblox.com the website with the best group ever made, A.R.A. A.R.A stands for Assualt Roblox Army

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ Empty
PostSubject: AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 09:14

I got account deleted. There is no way of staying in Roblox because:
All my alts are noobs.
A.R.A My 1 year project is now gone.

The only way to get back is by being alot famous on Pantelas. 100% that wont happen. So bye Roblox, bye A.R.A.

**If you are not going to quit Roblox the A.R.A leaders from now is "rebelXkiller" and "StraphinterPlates"
Also: Fair War Modern Warfare is also gone, you can play but don't wait an update.

***For all A.R.A Members: Sorry, you were the best members. I can't do anything to get the group back or my account. If you are going to stay on A.R.A you can still use the A.R.A Places. They will just never update.

****YouTube Fans: I can't do anything, I must quit TCC sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 00:47

Awn man you quit A.R.A and you quit roblox AND YOU PUT ACIENTBLUE AS THE NEW LEADER?!
What sorta Mess tup shit you were smoking that day?
Also as acientblue as leader fuck no!i wount stay there a week
you could had put at least Rebel or isovitis or even your brother (thoukos)
any way, goodbye Aelistas33...
Im just gona be working on comics noew snd stuff....
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: As I said on A.R.A Wall   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 06:53

If you wanna keep in touch with me I will stay on the forum (ara-group.4umer.com) and if you have Combat Arms add: Pantelacc or if you have Steam add PaNTeLa5 . I won't ever come again back to roblox. Maybe once 2 months. Also isovitis will lead A.R.A

Reason why ancient is leader:
When someone gets account deleted Roblox gives the group to someone who has bc and he is a high rank. That's why ancient got it.
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
Thunder162

Thunder162

PostSubject: Re: AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 14:04

Possibly going to quit ARA without you as leader. Yeah sure isotovis, Mrstupid, maybe even Thoukos may be a good leader. It'll never be the same though...
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 12:14

Thoukos would be a good leader. Is he your brother? Bit late to say he goiod leadr though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[   AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[ Empty

Back to top Go down

AeLiSTaS33 got account deleted :[
Page 1 of 1