Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!

www.roblox.com the website with the best group ever made, A.R.A. A.R.A stands for Assualt Roblox Army

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets do a comedy contest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot
Admin

Lets do a comedy contest  Empty
PostSubject: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:28

Post you joke below
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: My worst joke..   Lets do a comedy contest  EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 04:59

Three men found a magic slide. One slid down, said "Gold" And landed in a pot of gold. The second slid down and said "Silver", and landed in a pot full of silver. The third slid down, but as he went down, he caught his best jeans. They ripped. As he slid down, he said "S***!" Guess what he landed in =]
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 05:39

hehehe
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Strap have you got better joke?   Lets do a comedy contest  EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 12:03

I can't think of any decent ones. My brain is too crammed with insults, swear words and girls. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 09:06

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: This isn't a joke. THIS IS REAL! =D   Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:00

I was in Music class at school. Bored out of my mind. Someone behind me said a really bad joke, but they said it in English. I turned round and said "Cosa?" ("What?") and this girl behind me, who is SERIOUSLY nerdy, boring and weird, said "He's being funny" I said "Yeah, but you wouldn't understand the meaning of that word"

But, the most funny bit, was that the teacher heard. He's a young, 20ish person, who spends FAR too much time on twitter.
He came over (I thought he was gonna yell at me) But he said "Nice!" then turned to the girl and said "PWNED!"

All true. Man, he's a messed up teacher =] lol!
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 07:35

My music teacher is gay and bald. He got his own website, facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube. He likes my piano skills Razz and he is maybe 30
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 07:35

I wish my music teacher never discover this website...
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Why wish Music Teacher never find this website?   Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:07

Cause he'd see all your talk? Lol. I'd tell him to piss off and mind his own business =]
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 02:55

ok guys i was randomly scratching my balls then i renembered this joke:

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?

The husband replied, All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry.

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, What are you thinking now?

He replied, It looks as if I did a pretty good job.
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 03:20

more crap:

There are four kinds of sex :

house sex - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

bedroom - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

hall sex - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say: FUCK YOU!

courtroom - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 05:37

More, more crap:

A police officer was patrolling the highway when he sees a guy tied up to a tree, crying. The officer stops and approaches the guy. What's going on here?, he asks. The guy sobs, I was driving and picked up a hitchhiker. He pulled a gun on me, robbed me, took all my money, my clothes, my car and then tied me up. The cop studied the guy for a moment, and then pulled down his pants and whipped out his dick. I guess this isn't your lucky day, pal!
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 06:14

Old Cypriot joke... Idk anything else to say Razz

There was 3 people. A German, an American and a Cypriot. There were both on a boat and suddendly the American throws a CocaCola in the Sea. The Cypriot asks him, why did you throw that CocaCola in that sea? The American answers, because we got many in my country. Then the German throws a beer in the sea. The American asks him, why did you throw that beer in the water? The German replies, because we got many in my country. Then the Cypriot takes an arab and he throws him in the sea. They asked him why he throw him in the sea and the Cypriot replied, because we got many in my country.
Not funny but this is what I had to say. The Cypriot threw the arab in the sea because in Cyprus 1 of 5 is an arab cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 06:19

eh funny i guess.....
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 06:20

The funny think is that most people in Cyprus are not actually Cypriots

They are gypsies who want a good job to gain money.
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 06:21

okay
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 06:22

Also Combat Arms is a fail now.
The truth is that there are many wallhacking aimbots.
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Comedy.. Life's second greatest pleasure, 1st is ..Well.   Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:51

AeLs, your Cypriot joke.. There is British version of joke I got from british mate.

Three men in a hot air balloon. OMG! They realise it is going down. They got too much stuff in it. There's a welsh person, a British guy, and a pakkistani. The Welsh guy throws out his flock of sheep, cause he got far too much of that in the country. The Pakkistani threw away his curry. And then the English man threw out the Pakkistani. Too many of them in his country.

Have you heard old storytime rhyme? Row your boat?

My version.

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
if ya live in Pakkistan,
you need a submarine.

afro
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:53

Anyways. I am sure there are more pakkistan people in Cyprus than england ;P Also many Cypriots live in england maybe someone edited it.
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:54

Probs. Gotta go today =-[ bye dude

RANDOM PIG OF EPICNESS pig
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:55

Lol bye
Random elephant that looks like a penis elephant
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:00

LOL! Nice Elephant. 10 mins till gotta go =P
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:01

Okayyss
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:01

If you ever need actors for RPS no.2, PM me on ROBLOX. Or just post.
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:02

lol

Okayss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do a comedy contest    Lets do a comedy contest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets do a comedy contest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum! :: Members :: A.R.A Chat-