Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!

www.roblox.com the website with the best group ever made, A.R.A. A.R.A stands for Assualt Roblox Army

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making of a 3D game.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

Making of a 3D game. Empty
PostSubject: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 06:41

I am making my own 3D game

It will take time, maybe it wont have multiplayer. It will be free.
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 09:28

Ok...whats the game about, aventure, arcade, fps....?
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 09:46

FPS Fantasy Game

I will try to make it multiplayer.
Wanna see how it looks till now?
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 10:01

Yesh
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 12:13

Till now, I made the half of the map. Now I am trying to make soldiers or copy them from counter strike and make bots. I am also trying to make guns, I am watching many turtials. This will take time :]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post your ideas about the game below, don't put hard ones, I ain't an expert king

Those green dots in the map are trees. Big map right Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 00:44

Make a vagina turrent that shoots penises that them selfs shot red explosive cum (with sphere shape)....Oh wait Halo would sue you for copyright...
just kidding i have no ideas for you...oh its nice tho
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 05:28

It's a big ass map, all I want is to make guns and character animation and multiplayer :]
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 06:27

Game Story: 2080, the invasion of the aliens, aliens nuked Area 63. Area 63 is a secret military base that was built in 2036 by Europians in Germany. It was built underground, the base was full of Greek, Brittish, German, Spanish, French and Italian scientists. After the nuke that Alieans sent from their spaceship known as BigHuge 1 nuke that made a deep crater in Area 63 a war begun. Aliens vs Humans. In the Area 63 crater, trees and grass apeared after 13 years. Aliens invade earth just because their planet, Arhidi, was destroyed and they wanted a new home. That crater got a missle shield built by Aliens and many base also built by Alieans. In 2078 Humans was going to request alliance but they couldn't because there was anti-air turrets and they couldn't get in. Now, in 2080, Humans are trying to vanish them, the only way is using copper bullets. Copper destroys aliens' bodies and kills them. Normal bullets are not enough strong to destroy their fat skin. The guns that aliens use are not lasers, they use wierd guns with bullets from another galaxy. No one has ever found that kind of metal, it's strong and not magnetable. The mission of the humans is to destroy the anti-missle shield and send nuclear missles and destroy them. Till now their weakness is shooting them at their head. They got brains like humans got but they are taller and bigger just because their planet's gravity was lower than earth's gravity. More than 100 soldiers die in Area 63 every 10 hours and less than 30 Aliens diesin Area 63 every 9 hours. War jet's technology is weak vs the alien war jets. Your mission is to destroy them!

Written by the Creator of "Nuked Earth".
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 08:23

Cool story....lol i just renembered of uhhhhhh and i made this piece of shit

Game Story: 2080, the invasion of the democrats, democrats farted in Area 69. Area 69 is a secret sex shop that was built in 2036 by Europians (perverts) in Germany. It was built underbed, the base was full of Racists, Gay, Nazis, Ugly People, cheese fuckers and sharpy nose scientists. After the smell that democrats(also black) sent from their mother's ass known as UglyBoobs 1, tird that made a deep crater in Area 69 a war begun. Black Democrats vs Humans. In the Area 69 crater, trees and grass apeared after :3 years. Niggers invade earth just because their planet, Uranuz, was raped for its name and they wanted a new Anuz. That crater got a cock shield built by mothefuckers and many base also built by niggers. In 2078 Humans was going to request alliance but they couldn't because there was anti-whitepeople turrets and they couldn't get in. Now, in 2080, Humans are trying to rip off their cocks, the only way is using frozen cum bullets. Cum destroys Niggers' bodies and gives'em AIDS. Normal bullets are not enough strong to destroy their skin. The guns that black democrats use are not lasers, they use wierd guns(their dicks) with bullets(balls hair) from another galaxy. No one has ever found that kind of hair, it's strong and not glueable. The mission of the humans is to violate the anti-whitepeople'dicks shield and send nuclear cunts and destroy them. Till now their weakness is shooting them at their dick head. They got balls like humans got but they are taller and bigger just because their planet's gravity was lower than earth's gravity. More than 100 slaves(black people) die in Area 69 every 10 hours and less than 30 democrats dies in Area 69 every 9 hours. War jet's technology is weak vs the alien's P3nl5 war jet(with a shape of a penis). Your mission is to violate their wifes!

Written by the Creator of "I just m4tub4t3 :3"
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 08:53

First
Fucking
Time
I
Laughed
So
Hard
On
The
Ara
Forum

LOLWTFFF??? xDDD anti-whitepeople? xDD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yellow nigger?: afro
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 08:55

Arhidi in Greek means cock anyways Razz I couldn't add something non-pervert in it Razz

They should really name a planet Arhidi, you know Razz planets got Greek names
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:11

My story

1080: Invasion of the retards. The whole of earth was covered in a new infection. But forget zombies - THESE WERE WORSE. They were RETARDS! A lot like zombies, but they didn't eat brains - instead they burned smart people like you and me. But they're knocking on the door now. OMG they're coming Crying or Very sad RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Made this in about a minute, don't flame me Razz
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 13:38

Making this sorta stuff is like masturbating its easy and you never forget how to do it...damn now that i think of it, i am kinda weard....
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:29

....ok....this forum is getting kinda silent....so heres something to break the mood what do you think about my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 13:06

Very nice. Can you do my new one, with the ITALIAN flag behind it?!

The American one pisses me off! Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 13:07

It's epic ;D

You did it with Macromedia Flash MX?
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 00:03

Nope, im still using the good'ol Paint.net
and ok old ill make you, an updated avatar
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 09:17

Thanks dude.

ITALIAN FUCKING FLAG

Thanks again =D
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 13:19

Ok ill put the "ITALIAN FUCKING FLAG" this time i will make no mistake
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 07:56

Im guessing the Aelisats33 wants an avatar update to eh?
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 05:23

Lol I don't play roblox anymore, but if you want... okay Razz
Back to top Go down
Bg.RebelXkiller

Bg.RebelXkiller

PostSubject: Lolwut antiwhitepeople:P:3?   Making of a 3D game. EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 04:05

wutz about me :3?;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3bounce
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 04:21

sure why not
Back to top Go down
Bot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making of a 3D game.   Making of a 3D game. EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 00:56

i wonder wheres old, im starting to miss that nigga
Back to top Go down
Bg.RebelXkiller

Bg.RebelXkiller

PostSubject: when u looked at this text i had fast sex with your mom and sisters :D   Making of a 3D game. EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 03:58

Me too :/
Ae its right u can say everything u want Very Happy
fuck
noob
penis
vagina
gay
fucking lazy old nazi
Very Happy feels good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content