Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!

www.roblox.com the website with the best group ever made, A.R.A. A.R.A stands for Assualt Roblox Army

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011 Empty
PostSubject: A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011   A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011 EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 06:02

A noob in A.R.A (A brigadier or a General) demoted all the members except Brigadiers and Generals. I belive it was a Brigadier because if a General would want to demote ARA then he would have done it before time. Recently I made the Brigadiers to have the ability to demote so I belive it's one of the Brigadiers. Is it possible for a hacker to do this? But if it was a hacker why he didn't demote Brigadiers and Generals maybe yes because the hacker wanted to trick me. No one knows till now. Brigadiers are all demoted except Thoukos and antrea5 (Antrea5 has to log in from 28/1/11 and Thoukos is next to me and I see what he does). This is still a mystery. First of all the person who demoted won't be accepted back in A.R.A. No second chances for him. Who ever did this destroyd some people's hard work to gain that rank. Now I am trying to give the people who got demoted their ranks back except Brigadiers.
Some people will stay as a recruit because they weren't active.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Leader.AeLiSTaS3 on Thu 03 Feb 2011, 05:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
Brigadier.mr33

Brigadier.mr33

PostSubject: Re: A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011   A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011 EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 09:06

Leader.AeLiSTaS3 wrote:
A noob in A.R.A (A brigadier or a General) demoted all the members except Brigadiers and Generals. I belive it was a Brigadier because if a General would want to demote ARA then he would have done it before time. Recently I made the Brigadiers to have the ability to demote so I belive it's one of the Brigadiers. Is it possible for a hacker to do this? But if it was a hacker why he didn't demote Brigadiers and Generals maybe yes because the hacker wanted to trick me. No one knows till now. Brigadiers are all demoted except Thoukos and antrea5 (Antrea5 has to log in from 28/1/11 and Thoukos is next to me and I see what he does). This is still a mystery. First of all the person who demoted won't be accepted back in A.R.A. No second chances for him. Who ever did this destroyd some people's hard work to gain that rank. Now I am trying to give the people who got demoted their ranks back except Brigadiers.
Some people will stay as a recruit because they weren't active.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

does that mean people like me and chiklop will remain recruits scratch
(because of last sentence?)
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011   A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011 EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:39

Till we find who did it.
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011   A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.R.A News - Traitor demoted many members! 1 Feb 2011
Page 1 of 1