Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum!

www.roblox.com the website with the best group ever made, A.R.A. A.R.A stands for Assualt Roblox Army

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something you all expected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

Something you all expected Empty
PostSubject: Something you all expected   Something you all expected EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 03:41

I've left A.R.A.. Pernamently. Sorry guys, when rebel found me he said come to ARA we will get you place visits about half a year ago.. And since I got 100 PLs.. I don't care about pixel cash.. But haven't got any other game to play. I like the look of Minecraft but you have to buy it. Which is shit..

I really need tickets cuz I want a decent face.. And the only way to do that is with my own group. Iso said he'd make me one Very Happy Which is awesome!

Thanks for alot, guys.

-OldSecrets
Back to top Go down
Leader.AeLiSTaS3
Admin
Leader.AeLiSTaS3

PostSubject: Re: Something you all expected   Something you all expected EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 13:33

I asked you if you cared about pixel cash. Why you joined A.R.A for pixel cash then?
Back to top Go down
https://ara-group.forumotion.com
EvanescenceFan

EvanescenceFan

PostSubject: Re: Something you all expected   Something you all expected EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 03:02

If it means getting a decent face and not looking like a retard, kinda. I don't honestly, I was freinds with rebel. I was joking about the face dude..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you all expected   Something you all expected Empty

Back to top Go down

Something you all expected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assualt Roblox Army [A.R.A] Forum! :: Members :: Forum & A.R.A News-
Jump to: